.

.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The spectrum's A to Z!

Oh boy, here we go. Midterms are approaching fast. In fact, I have one in a few days. Calculus. I'm not all that worried, since I've done everything before. I'm worrying a bit about the limits, since I've never gone into that much detail about limits before. But that's about it. I'm scared that I'm being cocky. I'm studying anyway... Except for now. Break time, yes?

I'm finally starting to get used to everything in uni. But the thing is, there's always a twist here and there. It's never the same thing. Best part is, I get to choose my twists and turns. I like. Unfortunately this doesn't really help get rid of my procrastination, but I have to admit I'm getting a bit better.
On the other hand, I'm meeting more and more people, and I get to pick who I want to hang out more or not. It's not that I was limited to that before, but it really is different. It's great. I gotta admit, though, I don't really see much of my old friends. As an effort to extend my group of friends, I'm gonna go attend Halloween pub next week. Great way to celebrate end of midterms. Even though I can't drink.

I just have to get through this week. Err, Monday. Chem midterm there. Lame, I know. But I found that the only way to get through it is to START. The most painful step, but the most useful one. Especially for me, I can't put something down until I'm satisfied with it. It also help to have a little inspiration on the side.

Random thoughts have led me to something else. People don't really need all those sayings and quotes; they're all obvious. People just need to think. I don't think we need a million ways for others to tell us what selfishness, greed, or laziness will do. Think, people, think. And START.

I just noticed, I seem to blog everytime I'm busy. When I'm not, I'm off doing something else. Weird.

No comments: