.

.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Pick it up!

So I finally managed to buy my cellphone. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait a little bit for it, since I bought it from eBay. I hope the wait is going to be worth it; I really can't wait to get it. I was picking in between an HTC Touch Pro, and its upgrade, Pro II. Since a lot of people were upgrading to the Pro II, the former was selling, on average, for less. Here were my reasons for getting each:

HTC Touch Pro
+SEXY
+Cheaper
+More compact size
+More functional buttons on the front
+Longer battery life
-Already an "installment" behind, possibly need to upgrade earlier.

HTC Touch Pro II
-More expensive
-Huge.
+SEXY
+Big ass screen
+More updated hardware
+When you put face down on a surface it automatically goes to speakerphone. HOW COOL IS THAT?!

It's going to be coming from Texas, so it will take a while. I'm not gonna get my hopes up and wait for it every day. That would be hell. My dad said it would take 3 weeks. I wasn't planning on waiting that long, thank goodness I'm ready for it now.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Wot. Justin needs a new phone -_-

gratz tho :P