.

.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Control yourself!

I'm working on my new layout for this thing; I've made about 3 rough copies now. I can't seem to get something I like. But anyway,

After that long weekend, more normal boring schooldays are here. The kind that make you lazier because they've become so routine. With my mom gone for the Philippines until the first week of December, there's very minimum amount of control in my house. I guess this is a test for me. I gotta stop watching too much shows on the internet [I'm watching 8 different ones]; I gotta stop eating so much, [wrestling season is here], and I need to get my ass off this computer. And the cold is NOT helping.

I end up thinking about things I shouldn't be.


I'm gonna go do some homework before Heroes. [villainsssssssssssssssss]

1 comment:

Bradrian said...

get to work you son of a son! XD
oh man, heroes was SICKKKKK