.

.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ape real

I've always hated April Fool's Day, nobody I know has ever made a decent enough joke to make it memorable. Most of us are left with terrible horrible attempts at jokes. Yesterday, I've heard someone's friend "died". Seriously? Seriously. That has to be the absolute worst joke. It's not even close to being funny. Disgusting.
That aside, I read a tweet from Raisa telling me she's working with me, like usual. I was hoping it were true, but it was just an AFD joke. That was actually a good joke, though it weren't so funny at the time. Earlier Anthony and Mike tried pulling one on me, telling me I missed an exam question on the lecture. I didn't even flinch at that one.
But the best "joke" ever was made by a dork. Right after I finished my pre-shift for work, I get called up to the front. "These people wanted small fries with a side of Glenn... but they disappeared." They'll be ba--

"APRIL FOOLS!"

Made my night. Overnight just became bearable. Thank you, MJ. She acted like a fool to make me smile.

No comments: