.

.

Friday, April 22, 2011

My Shadow's the only one that walks beside me.

I enjoy walking my doggy. Maybe it's because I do it rarely, that it's not that much of a chore. Maybe it's the stupid things we do when nobody else is around. Yeah, that's it!
  • I chase him.
  • He chases me.
  • We race.
  • I tell him to come and he'll randomly lie down in the middle of the sidewalk (rare).
  • ...I talk to Shadow.
This morning I was talking to him while zigzagging down the middle of my street only to find out a woman was watching from her car. She asked what kind of dog Shadow was. Then she asked the weirdest question. "Can I hug him?" I said "suuure," right away, since I'm used to people asking to pet him all the time. The lady looks at me in a weird way, then it hit me. She had said, "Can I have him?" I quickly came up with the lame excuses that she could since he's a little messy then we do our thing. Oh boy.

No comments: