.

.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

All the world's a stage.

Dammit Justin, I have to keep up.

For the past 3-4 years of high school I've been performing in Café Nights and Rockstocks. I can honestly say that I still get butterflies and goosebumps and act like a pussy [I LIEK ANIMALZ] every time I perform or even audition. So why do I do it? I'll be honest, I like to show off what I can do. I'm not as good as some people I know, but I'm proud of what I can do. Besides, the satisfaction I feel when it's all over makes it worthwhile. Not too shabby for a shy guy, huh.

But here's why I'm writing this: I don't think I could have done all this alone.

To all the people I've ever performed with:
You guys [and a couple girls] inspire me. Your overall awesomeness just pushes me to go for better. You guys make performing / playing fun, especially since I tend to be too serious when it comes down to it. This year's just begun, we've got plenty of time to kick ass.

To those who're always watching us:
Is there really a point of performing if nobody's going to watch? You guys put up with our stressing, our practicing, and all the other crappy boring acts [218764455 different indian dance acts, lol] just to watch us. You guys give up your time to come and support us when we need it the most. Although we end up becoming even more nervous when you scream our names, your energy fuels us to go with it. Every time I play, I dedicate it to all of you.

1 comment:

Justin said...

i'm quite stoked.
thanks for everything man :P