.

.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wanna be cool?

Didn't make it into Café Night. I totally said I wouldn't be mad, but I know I am. Not super mad though. It was fun enough. I'll be a spectator this time.

Anyway, here's my plan for some blog entries. Back in my myspace days I had a section about the cool people in my life. I wrote down what I honestly thought about them, then I gave them a song that I think matches them [either by mood or lyrics]. This was brought back 'cause of Gwen's little journal thing [I wish I got to read all of the ones about me]. I figured that I'd probably know a lot more about you guys after a couple years.

I do know that my first person will be Justin. He is my brother and he is at the top of my cool people list. I'll save my thoughts until the actual post.

Comment if you want one?

9 comments:

Bradrian said...

this will be quite the series, i expect

can't wait to read it

s said...

DO WANT

Unknown said...

I BETTER GET ONE .
<3

Anonymous said...

do it, please

imakeascene said...

ahem.

merci. MUSH LOVE

VixenVin said...

me me me me me
i remember the original younme song
"nobody moves, nobody gets hurt"
LOVE <3.

whiiteroses said...

*coughs*

*barfs*

*coughs*

Justin said...

I WUFF YOU.
i'm gonna bite off this idea somehow.

whiiteroses said...

OH and i just reread this entry ..

maybe i'll let you read yours when i find those sheets again xD