.

.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sleep, work, and everything in between.

Man, I never do shit for holidays. My family's not much to care. Thanksgiving doesn't mean much to us as a whole. I've always been jealous of how others celebrate things with their family. My family doesn't; it's gotten to the point where we don't even know how to, and any attempts aren't veryy fulfilling.

So, it's probably best to take some time to think about what I got [TOTALLY NON CLICHÉ, RIGHT]. I'm pretty happy we're a "complete" set of a family. That's something that's becoming a little less common these days. I'm glad noone decided to bail out when things went to hell [many, many times]. Same goes for my other relatives. It saddens me that the one's I'm close to are far away. I got some nearby, but we're not the closest [reciprocally]. But I know they aren't just substitutes. The -- dare I say it -- love they have for us is just as real as the ones we're close to. I'm absolutely thankful for that.
It's one of those "it could be worse" situations. But hey, it could be worse.

One thing I gotta say that I'm really thankful for are my friends [OH MY GOD TOTALLY ORIGINAL HERE, AREN'T WE]. If you know my personality,you'd be pretty surprised how I managed to make such good friends. Try this: just think about your closest friends right now and remember how you got to know them. I gotta admit, I don't remember everything. But whatever happened, thank God. He knows how hard of a person I am to be close with [touching a lot of iffy areas here for me].

Another thing! I'm pretty happy about all my abilities. I can create my own music, design my own art, play what I wanna play. I'm never the best, I admit, but it makes me try a little hard harder to improve. The jack-of-all-trades' never had a limit to the level of his abilities!

So there's a lot I wish I had. Stuff that I could wish I could be thankful for. I'll work for them, then. [Here's to another resolution half fulfilled?] And here's my challenge for this post: besides trying to keep the things that you're thankful for, work for the ones you wish you had. You'll feel like the happiest person alive.

Oops, too long. Good thing I'm gonna have some wine to go with this cheese.

3 comments:

imakeascene said...

i wish i wasnt lazy and i could write blogs.
now you wont babarilin kita me.

Unknown said...

you are always the best : ]

Justin said...

glustin = cheese cake with cream.