.

.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sloth.

With school done and nothing to do for the rest of my high school life, I can honestly say I'm free. Nothing to worry about, no homework, tests, essays, assignments, labs, nothing.
Empty.
I don't like the feeling. For some reason, slacking off when I shouldn't be had a thrill to it. Now just doing nothing productive is really really really boring. Playing RO, DotA, Golden Sun2, watching 10 different kinds of animes and dramas, it's what I was fighting for during exams. now... "eh". At the same time I can't always be out with people, I get tired [and broke!] and I have no mode of transportation. Come onnnnnnnnnnn, car!
At least I volunteered to make my ToK teacher's comic for his student guide [one which he keeps repeating would make him quite happy]. It's a pretty big job but it's something that I like doing. I'm proud of myself for stepping up to it. I would have regretted not volunteering knowing that I could have. Plus if that guide goes big I can get some cred, yeeeee.

As for my weekend, it's been pretty good. Steven's party was amazing, and set me on a LOT of flashbacks. Am I really getting that old? I'm glad he found the present entertaining. It was completely different from how I imagined it to be but I think it's served its purpose. I was shy to dance at first [surprise, surprise] but I sucked it up and I figured I'd have fun for something that Steven and his family put together for everyone. I'm glad I went. I'm really gonna miss the guy. I think he's made me laugh everytime I've talked to him.

Thoughts on Carassauga? Boring. It was so bad that I wish I just had control over everything. It was pretty chaotic. I didn't feel as if my country was well represented. I don't know how it feels for others and their nationalities. It could be improved a whole lot. Waste of 12 bucks. Good thing it wasn't mine.


I'm still tanned from Wonderland. I wanna go again! I'm looking forward to this coming week.

1 comment:

Bradrian said...

lol man, i know exactly what you mean
i've been all over the place thanks to transit
AN was also badassitude level 10
and i definitely need to hit wonderland (plan is to go the same day the intermediate band is goin XD)