.

.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The word "done" feels heavier than it did before.

It's because I can't write anything in french. I tried, I failed miserably.
Anyway, today has been a whole day of nothing, with people anxious to end the day to enter tomorrow. After our exams tomorrow, we'll be done all of our exams! It's a great feeling, it really is. No more binging and breaking out from exam stress. All the "ohmigawd I did so bad"s are done.
But today, I came across a copy of "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" by Doctor Seuss. This sent me down a long train of reminiscing, all because of my old history teacher. He enjoyed teaching our grade 10 class so much that he brought that in and read it out to us. It was very touching (but I didn't cry!) and I will
forever be sentimental to that poem. I'll probably grow old and connect all my great memories of high school to it.

Wow, listen to me. I'm only turning 18 and I'm already looking back to my high school days. I'm going to miss it, I know I will. The work was a pain, but (most of) the people were awesome. I can't say I have no regrets whatsoever but I'm pleased I survived high school. This time is a crucial time in my life, and I am honestly scared.

1 comment:

Bradrian said...

=]
it was worth it, totally =]