.

.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Broken plans.

Saturday was great. Watching Up was definitely a nice treat. I'm not much of a movie-goer, y'know? I wish it was more convenient to be somewhere else, though. Not being able to watch it in 3D disappointed me. I'm thankful I was able to watch it, especially since I have to squeeze it in all the things I have to do. Why am I so busy for? Demetre was awesome too! [I dunno why but it didn't have the 's on the sign] The food was really sweet and pretty damn filling. I wish I came hungry. MJ and I vowed to share the food the next time we go.
I wasn't able to go to Dean's bonfire after. After considering the trouble I had to go through to get a ride home, I thought it wouldn't be worth it. I didn't know he was thinking of giving me a ride home. Another disappointment. Should have called, that would have made sense. I feel terrible for it. Another "next time". Times like these would be a whole lot easier with a car.
I wish.

Unfortunately, the night was short.
Next time.