.

.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Priorities.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Feel the rage and frustration of a boy feeling helpless as he fights the tide which carries him further and further away from his Azure.
Like the difficulty of an unbeatable boss battle.
Like an unsolvable math problem.
Like a long introduction to the hook.
Like knowing you'll never be the best at the things that you do when your competitive side is telling you to keep going.
Such is my busy life. I thank God for the time I have to reflect alone. Pah, who needs sleep?

But hey, tomorrow's the graduation ceremony. I know my teenager mind is running amok: I'm not really interested in the ceremony, I'd rather enjoy my summer. Hopefully I'll be able to stay at Justin's place tomorrow night. I haven't been able to in a while. Insert more rage here.

IF THERE'S ONE THING I CAN'T STAND, IT'S MISSING OUT ON STUFF.

That's all I got for now. I know it's been a while and much has happened but my mind's tunnel vision is at a bottle neck at the moment. Tough!

No comments: