.

.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Last Banquet

As my last year comes to an end my last athletic banquet has come and gone to help me remember and remember that it's end.
It wasn't as good as last year's, 'cause less people came and less pictures were taken. But I'm not gonna complain, the sentimental value is there. I'll admit I didn't try to dress up at all, just threw stuff on.
Whatever, it gave me an excuse to hang out at Justin's. Usually I'd have no ride home and the bus ride isn't really worth it -- no offense. Justin's was fun: screaming at Tammy, my partner for Taboo; screaming at the TV because E3 has announced a lot of things I want to play; screaming at the projector for having hard notes to play on Rock Band 2. I think I like screaming.
So, I'm not the best at Taboo... I keep saying PART of the taboo words. It's irritating. If it weren't for that me and Tammy could have kicked ass.
I saw the press conferences for Nintendo and Sony, and I was screaming my face off for Golden Sun DS and the many different games to be released. The Sony motion sensor is very interesting. My want for a PS3 has been rekindled.
I want Rock Band 2 too. But maybe I'll be going for the The Beatles version. I love The Beatles. Me and Ringo Starr were born on the same day! Anywayyyyyyyyyy.
Many of my friends have received MVP awards and athletic letters. I'm really proud of you guys! I half-regret that I never really worked hard enough to deserve any award; maybe I was never born with the talent, but in the end it was my goal to stay in shape and have fun and that's what I did. So I forget about that half-regret easily. Maybe they're more jealousy than actual regret. My point is, I've proven to myself that I am capable of all these things. That's all that really matters, right? Mhmm! WRESTLING TEAM PARTY AT BOSTON PIZZA AGAIN YEAH!

Tammy's leaving for England with Preeya tomorrow. Have a safe and fun trip, girls. I'll be working tomorrow. Haven't worked during the week in the longest time! We'll see how tired I'll be tomorrow. Busy busy!

2 comments:

Justin said...

234523498797th time you've told me that you have the same bday as ringo star.

my bday budday is cooler :D

Bradrian said...

lol @ justin, definitely XD

oh man, i coulda gone with most useless member of a team award, and even that woulda made me like OMGWTF excited
but w/e XD