.

.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If I were a bathroom stall, I would be OCCUPIED

With school done, I'm free to do anything I want, or maybe just sleep the hours away.

Wrong.

It seems almost everyday I'm out doing something. Work, wonderland, bussing to Brampton, hanging out with people.

Who said I was complaining? I love being busy. But staying at home every now and then is nice, too (like today). I don't mind not going to wonderland at all.
I still have to do some things, though, like the comic for Mr. B. I don't know why I volunteered for that. I should have probably worked on that today. Oh well. My to-do list hasn't been completed yet and I'm starting to get more tasks.

Sadly, MJ had to give back my (robot) baby Gabriel back today. That was really cool, I felt like a father for a little while. Makes me wish I was able to take parenting. I would totally have aced that class. I'll miss you, Mad Gabs.

No comments: