.

.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not the best timing.

...but then again, is there ever good timing for being sick?

I've been sick since Monday, I spent the whole day with a throbbing head. I couldn't shake my head. But I had to shake it off 'cause I volunteered to help out at Sally's apartment. I hope I really helped, I feel really bad for breaking TWO of her dad's drill bits. Guiltguiltguilt. Troublesome boy is troublesome. As soon as I got home I ended up sleeping a good 6 hours, from 4:30 to 10:30. Well I think part of it is the fact that I stayed up so late the night before. At least that eased my headache a little. To all that I talked to that day, I apologize for being way out of it.

Today, I felt much better compared to yesterday. I did manage to sleep another 5 hours. I hope I'm feeling a whole lot better tomorrow, I have to go to work! I can't skip out again, I've been doing that too often the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I have work again on Thursday. All 'cause I booked off this weekend because it's RYC, yeyeahhh!

But that's all I got for now. My creative juices aren't flowing [unless that's the stuff coming out of my nose]. Plus I'm damn sleepy.
I like sleep. A lot.

No comments: