.

.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Dance, dance!

Once again, exams are done. I have to go back to my old duties before they started: work, so I can get my money back; chores, but I don't really do much at home anyway; and one of the most painful ones, DANCE.

After a month of absence from that cotillion, everyone's pretty much forgotten the steps. Turns out, that's okay. We keep learning a new dance every time. The basic steps are the same, but the timing, the turns, the flow of it changes every time we go to practice. I'm glad the Rumba-Chachacha mix dance stayed the same. Orrrr we just don't remember it at all. And what makes things worse, we're way behind on time and the choreographer was real strict-like today, y'see. This is becoming a big hassle than a small sacrifice. But I don't like backing out.

Nadine, you're a great person, this one's for you.

No comments: